Today before school I blew bubbles. My mom did not want me to wear flip flops to school but today we will try it.
I am wearing my new orange shorts and my new top. April 15, 2010
My Ross is so funny!! I hope you had tennis shoes for playing. I made 3 girls write sentences because they wore flip flops on PE day. Love the pink top!
Ross, the day went fine!!! Today is PE and I am wearing Tennies. Anut Karen, i Never were Flip Flops on PE day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
So, was it a successful day in flip flops or just a big flop?
My Ross is so funny!! I hope you had tennis shoes for playing. I made 3 girls write sentences because they wore flip flops on PE day. Love the pink top!
Ross, the day went fine!!! Today is PE and I am wearing Tennies. Anut Karen, i Never were Flip Flops on PE day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment